If you want to book a visit
Contact the museum’s reception on T: 028 9266 3377 or email us.
Please book as far in advance as possible.
For further information on bringing your group and designing a preferred format and content please contact Gillian Topping, Assistant Education Officer on: T: 028 9266 3377 or email.
For information on designing a programme for your group or any other education information and advice please contact Collette Brownlee, Education Services Officer
T: 028 9266 3377 or email.
We need to know,
– What tour/ workshop interests your group?
– The date you wish to visit (with alternatives if possible)
– What time you will arrive & depart (school groups; are you having any breaks? we can offer rooms to have packed lunches in)
– The group number (school groups; age and ability of your students)
– Are there any particular learning styles that best suit your group?
– Contact details.
Once you have given your details, we will send you out a booking form, which you will need to fill in and return. Included will be our child protection and photography policies for you to keep and read.
Please note; YOUR BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE RETURNED BOOKING FORM
Please advise us before your visit if there are any changes to the arrangements.
What to expect from a visit?
Depending on the group size, one or more gallery assistants will be allocated to your group. A member of the gallery staff will guide the group on its choice of tour and deliver any workshop(s).
– Disabled access on Ground, First and Second Floors.
– Disabled toilet/ baby changing facilities located on ground floor
– The Museum Shop is at street level and sells a range of high quality linen and gifts as well as items at pocket money prices!