(Thursday) 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Summer programme 2020 This
Summer programme 2020
This year our popular Flaxie summer workshops will be based in our ‘out-door’ gallery Castle Gardens!
Every Tuesday and Thursday 11am-12.15pm
Starting Tuesday 28th July and finishing on Thursday 20th August
To help adhere to social distancing all children must be accompanied by an adult, activities will be designed for families to enjoy together.
Activity packs will be organised for each family to collect with everything they will need to take part in the day’s event.
These fun, playful experiences help young children to develop an understanding of the world around them and encourage exploration, imagination and collaboration.
Sessions will include mini beast hunts, nature trails, scavenger hunts and many more fun activities!
Places are free but must be booked in advance
To book a place please complete the online booking form here. You will receive a confirmation email prior to the workshop.
Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Museum staff will meet everyone in Castle Gardens, the museum remains closed to the public,
There are public toilets available in Castle Gardens.
- Group to meet in Castle Gardens, outside the welcome point (Castle Street entrance)
- Workshop times are 11am – 12.15 pm, these are designed as family sessions (All children must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian (18 years +)
- Activity packs will contain all the items needed for the event
- Please let us know if you need to cancel your place
- Workshops need minimum numbers to go ahead, you will be notified in advance if we need to cancel a session
- As the workshops are outdoor events they will be weather dependent, we will contact you via the number provided to advise if we need to cancel